[accesscomp] Re: Trying to join a list

  • From: "ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jcoca1223@xxxxxxxxx>, <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:39:43 -0400

Did you get any replies to your query?
Thanks, Rob!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean" <jcoca1223@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 11:03 PM
Subject: [accesscomp] Trying to join a list

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, but a friend
of mine is trying to join the MP3 list.  She filled out the application, but
the last question was to identify an image, which a lot of site seem to have
these days.  There was a link for blind people to get help, but she said she
did this and got no help.  I used to belong to this site, and at that time
there was no image.  I don't know what to tell her to do.  As I said, I
don't know if this is a list for this question, but I wonder if there's a
way around this question for someone who has no sighted help.  I've run into
this problem on other sites but have my son or grandson to help.  I guess my
friend has no one.  I thought this was a site for blind people but must be
wrong about that.

Jean