[accesscomp] Re: Training on using Jaws with iTunes.

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 05:14:58 -0500

Hi Nicole,

The podcasts are still there.  Your problem is IE9.  It changes the way you
download everything.  Make sure you have the latest build of jaws 12.  After
you press enter on a link to download, press alt n.  You can then tab to run,
save, or run and save.  To view your downloads press control J for the new
stupid download manager.  This should get you started.