[accesscomp] Re: Time Warner Abandons Teered Pricing for Now

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:38:41 -0400 (EDT)

Scott

YOur last point is the key:  temporary.  Ultimately, the money has to be
paid so prices will go up for everyone.
The tier pricing, in many ways, is a better solution for those who use the
most (and abuse the most) will be paying their fair amount.
The person that gets the shaft in non-tier pricing is the person who uses
their connection sparingly, if at all.
Sure, I am glad that Time-Warner did what it did for its customers; but I
wouldn't be doing handstands either if I were one of their customers.
There is no free lunch.

When Christ calls me Home, I shall go with the gladness of a boy bounding away
from
school.
Adoniram Judson, Missionary