[accesscomp] The Qube

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 23:25:57 -0400

I have been using the application for Twitter called The Qube. Was having
some issues today with it so uninstalled and reinstalled. It did the update,
but now, nothing seems to be happening. When I restart the computer, it just
asks to do the update again. I really like the app, but am willing to try an
alternative if anyone has a suggestion or if you can telal me how to get The
Qube working again. I have even uninstalled all folders connected with it
and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Any help would be appreciated.

Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair