[accesscomp] Thanks to Reginald and Gene.

  • From: "Nicole Kahn" <n.kahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access Comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:22:46 -0400

Hi. Just wanted to say thank you to Reginald and Gene for your help with my
Jaws version question. I'll go to the website and see about downloading version
10 and I'll also call FS soon to figure out whether my SMA ran out. Usually I
get a letter asking if I want to renew the SMA before it just stops. I don't
think I got one this time so I'll have to see what's going on. Anyway, thank
you so much. Glad this list is here for all kinds of help. Take care.

Nicole