[accesscomp] TONIGHT, TEK TALK, FEATURING THE NEST, AN IPHONE APP TO CONTROL YOUR THERMOSTAT, 8 PM EST, THE PAT PRICE ROOM: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:05:53 -0800

Dear Friends,
Just a short note to remind you of our weekly Tek Talk program this evening at
8 pm EST. We shall feature a unique iphone app to control your home thermostat.
We shall also play a surprise podcast on the new Stream.
Bob Acosta

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.