[accesscomp] Re: TONIGHT, TEK TALK 8 PM EST, GAMERS NIGHT FEATURING KELLY SAPERGIA, THE PAT PRICE ROOM: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

  • From: William L Houts <lukaeon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:55:35 -0800

Hi Bob,

As I'm doubtful of my ability to manage the tek needed to participate, I ask if tonight's session will be made available on a podcast which I could download and listen to with my Victor Reader Stream. As you can see, I'm terrifically lazy and horrid, and beg for your mercy, heh.

--Bill

On 11/25/2013 10:17 AM, Bob Acosta wrote:
Dear Friends,
You are all welcome to attend Game Night on Tek talk featuring Mr. kelly Sapergia. Kelly is truly an expert on computer games. We meet tonight at 8 pm EST, The pat price Room: www.accessibleworld.org <http://www.accessibleworld.org>.
    Bob Acosta
Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org <http://www.helpinghands4theblind.org> You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the above address.

--

I am the closest thing you will find,
this side of the cartoons, to a talking dog.