[accesscomp] THE FIXED LINK TO OUR TEK TALK PODCASTS CAN BE FOUND BELOW.

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:55:08 -0700

You can find the feed links for all Accessible World shows by navigating to
the archive heading and choosing the archive of shows you are interested in.
Then navigate to the pages tab and you will find the subscribe link below
the page links.

Here is the link to the tek talk podcast.
http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed