[accesscomp] THE FALL CLASSIC SPONSORED BY THE DB-REVIEW LIST WILL BE DISCUSSING THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN TONIGHT AT 8:30 PM EASTERN TIME, THE AUDITORIUM AND VIA THE TELEPHONE: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 08:49:35 -0800

Dear Friends,

We are all so very much looking forward to speaking with the great Narrator,
John Polk this evening at 8:30 pm Eastern time in the Accessible World
Auditorium.

You can access the auditorium via the telephone by calling (605) 475-6777.
The access code is: 090807 followed by a press of the pound key. Come in
about five minutes prior to the show.

Start 6 mutes your phone and star 6 unmutes your phone for questions or
comments.

You can also access the Auditorium by going to: www.accessibleworld.org. Hit
h until you hear conference room and tab once to Auditorium and enter.

If this is your first time in our Client, tab to  download and enter.
Download, run and install our simple software so that you can speak with us.
You will then be prompted to enter on the finish button and then to reenter
the room.

When in the room, put your full name in the user name area. Then log in as
no password is needed.

To speak to us you need a microphone, some speakers, a computer and a sound
card. Hold down the control key to talk and let up to listen.

We look forward to seeing all of you tonight to discuss The Adventures of
Huckleberry Finn by mark Twain.

Cordially,

Robert Acosta Chair,

Accessible World