[accesscomp] Steps to using Uber

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aw-announcements@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:20:11 -0700

Thank you to dayle and Bill Kane for this. Bob

Hi Bob,

We took our first uber trip last 'thursday. Both Dayle and I really enjoyed
it. I can give you some what of an overview.

1. open uber.

2. You should have all of your info programmed in at this point.

Your credit card should be registered.

If this is done, you should have this on your screen.

top right hand corner.

Pick up location.

that is where you have you home address or the address that you are
currently at.

below that, you will see set pickup location.

and also how long it will take to fetch you, such as fifteen minutes.

below that is center map. you never need that, does us no good.

across the bottom, you see the types of cars. you should choose uber x.

once select it it will stay there.

next you will click on set location when you are ready to travel.

After clicking on set pickup location, your screen will have the
following.

cancel, confirmation, payment, fair estimate, promo code, request uber x,
pick up time, pickup location, and destination.

If you want a fare estimate, you need to put a destination in.

after that close the field, and swipe to fare estimate. double tap and read
your screen until you hear the amount.

then close that, and your ready to swipe to request an uber.

after requesting, you will be given info about car driver, type of car, and
how long.

If you would like to call the driver, you go on the screen to trip options.
it can be found at the top left side of the screen.

you need to drag your finger down from the top left side until you find the
line contacts, click on that and swipe to call driver. double tap.

after you converse with driver, close the screen.

and just wait. the phone will alert you when the rice is there.

Hope this helps.

Our guide dog is sick.

she has s l o.

this is loopus for dogs.

Olga will have to be retired.

All her nails are falling off. very rear dease.

also painful.

Prayers are needed for olga.

fair

Robert Acosta, President