[accesscomp] Re: Skype talking help

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:39:30 -0600

Try sending a blank e-mail with the following in the address field but not
as written.  I can't send the actual properly written address because the
freelist program thinks I'm sending a command and won't deliver the
message to the list.  It's ridiculous that Free Lists looks for commands
in the message body when they aren't used there. I wrote out words such as
dash instead of using the mark and I wrote out the at sign as the word at
as well. I used the word dot where a period should be.  You'll have to
reconstruct the proper syntax.
BlindTech dash subscribe at BlindTech dash list dot info

I believe this will subscribe you but I can't be sure.  Also, Blindtech
requires you to be approved by the owner so even if you receive a message
that your subscription is pending, you may not be fully subscribed
immediately.  That's one reason that, once subscribed, you should go no
mail instead of unsubscribing if you don't want to continue to receive
mail after you deal with your question.

Gene