[accesscomp] Re: Skype talking help

  • From: "Pat Hart" <pat.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:09:51 -0600

Thank you Gene, this should help.. Is that BlindTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or @accesscomp.com? You have still been very helpful.. Thanks again ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 1:05 PM
Subject: [accesscomp] Skype talking help

I changed the subject line of this thread.

I don't know if anyone else can help on this list but if you address
questions just to me, you may not get responses you might otherwise.  As I
said, I've never used Skipe but you might be far more likely to get help
on a list like Blindtech.  It's a rather high volume list but if you don't
want to receive mail regularly, you can go no mail when you don't want to
receive it.

Gene