[accesscomp] Skype talking help

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:05:23 -0600

I changed the subject line of this thread.

I don't know if anyone else can help on this list but if you address
questions just to me, you may not get responses you might otherwise.  As I
said, I've never used Skipe but you might be far more likely to get help
on a list like Blindtech.  It's a rather high volume list but if you don't
want to receive mail regularly, you can go no mail when you don't want to
receive it.

Gene