[accesscomp] Second message to the list

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 21:37:01 -0500

Welcome to Accessible Computing. Whether you are a new computer user looking for
answers to basic questions from the blindness perspective, a long-time computer
user
who enjoys networking with others of like interest, or you are someone who
enjoys
teaching others in a thorough, comprehensive manner, this list is for you.
Feel free to share resources and knowledge with others, keeping in mind that the
list rule is the Golden Rule??Do unto others as you would have them do unto
you.?
The goal of this list is to teach others in a spirit of friendship so that we
can
all grow together.
By default, message replies will go directly to the sender of the message. Use
your e-mail program?s ?reply all? function to reply directly to the list. Be
sure to delete the original sender?s e-mail from the ?to? file of the message,
leaving only the list address. This will prevent duplicate messages being sent
to list members.
To post to the list, send a message to
accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from the list, send a message to
Accesscomp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word ?unsubscribe? without the quotes in the subject.
To reach the list owner, email
Accesscomp-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
As you have probably already discovered, my first message was appended to
the welcome message from the list. I may have jumped the gun a bit with my
first post. Let's see how this one works.

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
E-mail: jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.accesswatch.info
Blog: http://accesswatch.blogspot.com