[accesscomp] Scheduling virus scans in AVG 8

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:21:15 -0400

I hope someone can help me. I just downloaded AVG 8 after having to repair my
Windows XP. How do I set it to scan my computer daily. I set the automatic
update feature. Does that also set the daily scan? Thank you.
Sherri

sbrun@xxxxxxxxxx

TO DONATE YOUR USED CELL PHONE AND CHANGE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLIND IN CENTRAL
FLORIDA go to:

Whether we succeed or fail in what we do is not the essential thing.

What is important is the heart with which we live our lives.

GIF image