[accesscomp] STOCKING STUFFERS PART ONE, MONDAY NOVEMBER 2, 2015, 8 PM EST, THE PAT PRICE ROOM: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 05:56:40 -0700

ACCESSIBLE WORLD PRESENTS STOCKING STUFFERS PART I MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2015,
8 P.M. EST

THE PAT PRICE TEK TALK TRAINING ROOM: <http://WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG>
WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

NEWSWIRE:

Dear Friends and Supporting Vendors

Each year, we present our Stocking Stuffers Program in an attempt to provide
our audience with a variety of choices of gifts for the holiday season. We
also present Stocking Stuffers in order to thank our vendors who sell us
their products and to give them an opportunity to discuss and demonstrate
them. We shall always have questions from our wonderful audience.

8-8:30 p.m.: We welcome theC. Crane Company back again this year with
Jessica Martinez, Advertising Manager, who will discuss the latest products
and answer questions from the audience. She would especially like to have
questions in advance, so please send them to <mailto:boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx and put questions in the subject line please.

Phone: 1-800-522-8863

Web Site: <http://www.ccrane.com> www.ccrane.com

8:30-9:15 p.m.: Our great friend, Denise Russell, of Speak to Me Catalog
will discuss and demonstrate her products for the Holiday Season.

Phone: 1-800-248-9965

E-Mail: <mailto:vendor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> vendor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web Site: <http://www.speaktomecatalog.com> www.speaktomecatalog.com

9:15-10:00 p.m.:

We welcome a good friend of Stocking Stuffers, J. J. Meddaugh, President,
ATGuys.

This year, we are featuring our expanding line of accessories for mobile
phones, especially the iPhone including the iPhone 6. Learn about the
iGrill, the new accessible cooking thermometer that works with your stove or
grill and an accessible app. We offer a variety of cases, batteries,
keyboards, and much more. If you're not an iPhone user, we have plenty for
you as well. We'll cover the latest with our Quantum barcode scanner, the
Vocalizer voices for NVDA, audio games, and more. And who knows, we may
sneak in a special coupon exclusively for your audience.

Contact Information:

E-Mail: <mailto:jj@xxxxxxxxxx> jj@xxxxxxxxxx

Phone: 269-216-4798

Web Site: <http://www.atguys.com> www.atguys.com

Host: Robert Acosta

E-Mail: <mailto:boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx> boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Monday, November 2, 2015

Time: 5:00 p.m. Pacific, 6:00 p.m. Mountain, 7:00 p.m. Central, 8:00 p.m.
Eastern and elsewhere in the world Tuesday 01:00 GMT

Approximately 15 minutes prior to the event start time: go to The Pat Price
Tek Talk Training Room at:

<http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2>
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2

Or, alternatively.

Select The Pat Price Tek Talk Training Room at:
<outbind://6/www.accessibleworld.org> www.accessibleworld.org

Enter your first and last names on the sign-in screen.

All Tek Talk training events are recorded so if you are unable to
participate live at the above times, then you may download the presentation
or podcast from the Tek Talk Archives on our website at
<outbind://6/www.accessibleworld.org> www.accessibleworld.org

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities Online Conferencing
software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download
and then run. A link to the software is available on every entry screen to
the Accessible World online rooms.

All online interactive programs are free of charge, and open to anyone
worldwide having an Internet connection, a computer, speakers, and a sound
card. Those with microphones can interact audibly with the presenters and
others in the virtual audience or text chat with the attendees. To speak to
us, hold down the control key and talk; then let up to listen.

Accessible World uses News Wires, like this one, to inform people of the
topic and times for the many Discussion Groups on Accessible World. The
lists are announced only to keep the traffic to a minimum.

You can join the Accessible World Announce List; the Tek Talk Announce List
by sending an email to subscribe to our one-way announce list at:
<mailto:awannouncements-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
awannouncements-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Accessible World also provides a Tek Talk Discussion List. This list is
intended to give you an opportunity to ask computer-related questions,
suggest topics to be used in the weekly Monday Training Programs, or just to
interact with others interested in using assistive devices to access
computers. You may sign up for this list by selecting the Tek Talk
Discussion link at the bottom of our first page of
<http://www.accessibleworld.org> www.accessibleworld.org by completing the
form.

Accessible World Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair

Accessible World

818-998-0044

Email: <mailto:boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx> boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web: <outbind://6/www.helpinghands4theblind.org>
www.helpinghands4theblind.org

Randi Shelton, Events Coordinator

Accessible World

412-221-0821

Email: <mailto:rshelton820@xxxxxxxxx> rshelton820@xxxxxxxxx

Steve Hoffman, President

Talking Communities

Email: <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training
opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access
barriers that adversely affect them.

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind

(818) 998-0044