[accesscomp] STOCKING STUFFERS, PART I. MONDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2013, 8 PM EST, THE PAT PRICE TEK TALK ROOM: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:36:19 -0700

    ACCESSIBLE WORLD PRESENTS STOCKING STUFFERS PART I. MONDAY     NOVEMBER 4,
2013. 8 PM EST,

THE PAT PRICE ROOM: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

NEWSWIRE:

Dear Friends and Supporting Vendors

Each year, we present our Stocking Stuffers Program in an attempt to provide
our audience with a variety of choices of gifts for the holiday season. We also
present Stocking Stuffers in order to thank our vendors who sell us their
products and to give them an opportunity to discuss and demonstrate them. We
shall always have questions from our wonderful audience.

8:00 p.m.: to 8:30 p.m.: We welcome the CCrane Company back again this year
with Rosa Reynoza who will discuss the latest products and answer questions
from the audience.

Phone: 1-800-522-8863

Web Site: www.ccrane.com.

8:30 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.; Our great friend, Denise Russell, of Speak to Me
Catalog will discuss and demonstrate her products for the Holiday Season.

Phone: 1-800-248-9965

E-Mail: vendor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web Site: www.speaktomecatalog.com.

9:15 p.m. to 9:40 p.m.: Jason Meddau, President

AT Guys

321 S Kalamazoo Mall, Ste 211

Kalamazoo, MI 49007

(269) 216-4798

http://www.atguys.com

E-Mail: support@xxxxxxxxxx

This year, we are featuring our expanding line of accessories for mobile
phones, especially the iPhone including the iPhone 5. We offer a variety of
cases, batteries, keyboards, and much more. If you're not an iPhone user, we
have plenty for you as well. We'll cover the latest with our Quantum barcode
scanner, the Vocalizer voices for NVDA, audio games, and more. And who knows,
we may sneak in a special coupon exclusively for your audience.

9:40 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Presenter: Deb Chavarria:

E-Mail: debinthehills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: 714-693-7801

Miche is an Interchangeable handbag company. The purpose of our products is to
make a difference in women's lives by offering them a fashionable purse that
they never have to change out the contents in their bags, but yet they can
change the outside look to meet their mood in the matter of seconds. This is
done by changing the outer shell of the purse. The shell is attached with
organic magnets that do not affect cell phones, credit cards or hotel keys. We
have 4 different size base bags to choose from and a wide variety of outer
shells. We also carry accessories that include wallets, coins purses,
interchangeable handles, straps and chains along with interchangeable jewelry.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact:

Debbie Chavarria at 714-693-7801

Miche Active Representative

Contact me for my latest catalog

allaboutbags.m@xxxxxxxxx

Or shop 24/7 on my website at:

www.allaboutbags.miche.com

DATE: MONDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2013

TIME: 5:00 PM PACIFIC, 6:00 PM MOUNTAIN, 7:00 PM CENTRAL,

8:00 P.M. EASTERN AND ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD TUESDAY 12:00 GMT.

Approximately 15 minutes prior to the event start time, go to The Pat Price Tek
Talk Training Room at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2

Or, alternatively.

Select The Pat Price Tek Talk Training Room at: www.accessibleworld.org

Enter your first and last names on the sign-in screen.

All Tek Talk Training Events are recorded so if you are unable to participate
live at the above times then you may download the presentation or podcast from
the Tek Talk Archives on our website at www.accessibleworld.org

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities Online Conferencing
Software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download and
then run. A link to the software is available on every entry screen to the
Accessible World Online Rooms.

All online interactive programs are free of charge, and open to anyone
worldwide having an Internet connection, a computer, speakers, and a sound
card. Those with microphones can interact audibly with the presenters and
others in the virtual audience or text chat with the attendees. To speak to us,
hold down the control key and talk; then let up to listen.

Accessible World uses News Wires, like this one, to inform people of the topic
and times for the many Discussion Groups on Accessible World. The lists are
announce only to keep the traffic to a minimum.

You can join the Accessible World Announce List, the Tek Talk Announce List or
the Sports Talk Announce List by completing the form at:

Accessible World also provides a Tek Talk Discussion List. This list is
intended to give you an opportunity to ask computer-related questions, suggest
topics to be used in the weekly Monday Training Programs, or just to interact
with others interested in using assistive devices to access computers. You may
sign up for this list by selecting the Tek Talk Discussion Link on the same
page and completing the form.

Accessible World Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair

Accessible World

818-998-0044

Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

Marcia Moses, Events Coordinator

Accessible World

734-495-1496

Email: mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steve Hoffman, President

Talking Communities

Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the disabled
community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly relevant
information about new products, services, and training opportunities designed
specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that adversely affect
them.

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.

Topic  Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use . Send us
Feedback .

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.

PNG image