[accesscomp] Re: Retaining formatting in MS Word 2003

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:41:47 -0600

Hi Sherri,

I was kind of stalling hoping someone else who knows more would field this one.
 I believe you can hit the applications key after you select and copy your text
and choose paste special.  If not it should be on the edit menu with alt E.
This only works if you are copying to another word document.  The Windows
clipboard only copies  straight text.  JAWS 9 and above will allow you to keep
the format of web pages if you copy them into Word or an HTML based E-mail
program like Outlook or Outlook Express.  That's all I know.

Reg