[accesscomp] REMINDER: TONIGHT, TEK TALK, ALL ABOUT IBLINK RADIO FEATURING LISA SALINGER, 8 PM EST, THE PAT PRICE ROOM: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:32:20 -0800

Dear Friends,
Just a reminder of our Tek Talk Program featuring Lisa Salinger of Serotek who
will be speaking about iBlink Radio on the iPhone as well as all of the things
that Serotek offers.
We meet in The pat price Room at 8 pm EST this evening. If you cannot access
our web site write to: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Give Clyde your
phone number and a time when you will be available.
Hope to see you tonight.
    Bob Acosta, Chair
Accessible world

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.