[accesscomp] REMINDER: TEK TALK WITH RICK HARMON FEATURES, USING THE IPHONE TO READ BARCODES, 8 PM EDT, THE PAT PRICE ROOM: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:45:41 -0700

Hi all,
We are on tonight and Rick Harmon will give us a live discussion of some great
bar code apps on the iphone.  Please come by and participate in our interactive
program.
Bob Acosta

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.