[accesscomp] RADIO WAVES EXTRA

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 23:00:33 -0700

  Radio Waves Extr            a is a weekly half-hour program of readings on
radio.
Articles include selections from hobby publications, web sites/blogs,
trade journals and more.

In our debut program number one, we cover several topics:   the wealth
of listening options available to radio enthusiasts,  low-profile
shortwave listening antennas, and communications new

For more information on Radio Waves Extra, or to make reading requests,
email the host, Jim Tedford, at radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.