[accesscomp] Re: Quick Launch Bar

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:13:03 -0600

I can probably find out how to add items but, from the brief bit of looking and experimentation I've done with the quick launch bar, I consider it an inefficient way to launch programs for blind users and, indeed, as I said, many blind users cause it not to be displayed. However, I can probably send you a description of how to add items later this evening.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve & Shannon Cook" <cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx>