[accesscomp] Question for Adobe XII.

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:41:04 -0500

I have just downloaded the latest version of Adobe. When I open it, this is
the message I get. Where do I go to make this change? What preferences are
they talking about? Thank you. Here's the message.

Note For Users Of Assistive Technology
Adobe Reader has detected that you may be using Assistive Technology on
your computer. While using Adobe Reader with Protected Mode enabled on
Windows XP operating systems, some Assistive Technologies may not be able to
read some document content. If you do encounter problems, turning off
Protected Mode may help. This can be done by choosing Edit > Preferences >
General and unchecking Enable Protected Mode at startup.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx