[accesscomp] Re: Problems with Vista & Jaws speech

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:30:27 -0700

I used jfw with windows mail for about 6 months now with no problems.  I
suspect the problems are with the pc itself or with the video chain, not
winmail.  That's not a bad work around though but be sure outlook works before
you spend the bean.  I believe Microsoft offers a trial version of office for a
60 day test drive.