[accesscomp] Re: PDF document conversion

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:29:28 -0400

Many PDF files are "locked" by their authors or owners so that they are not
capable of being saved as text files. It requires an unlocking program to
first process such files, making them able to be saved. While there are many
such programs, some of which are free, my favorite is APDFPR, which stands
for Advanced PDF Password Recovery. While not free, this is a fantastic
program that's constantly kept current with changes to PDF. Check out:

http://www.elcomsoft.com/apdfpr.html