[accesscomp] Outlook Express question

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 13:43:10 -0500

When I tab through Outlook Express to get to my address book, it says "list
view 0 items". When I press shift control B, it displays all my e-mail
addresses. How do I get my e-nmail addresses to display when tabbing through
choices? Hope this question is clear. I don't understand why it says "list
view 0 items". I have been using OE for years and this is the first time
this has happened. I have looked around in the hep section but can't seem to
solve my issue. Thank you.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx