[accesscomp] New talking iPod Shuffle

  • From: acarthon@xxxxxxxx
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:01:04 -0500

Hi list,
I received this info in my E-mail from Apple for those interested.
AC

The new iPod shuffle. The talk of the music world.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:04 PM

"Apple" <News@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Shop Online     |
Find a Store     |
1-800-MY-APPLE

The new iPod shuffle. The first music player that talks to you.
Buy now
Small talk.

It speaks for itself.

VoiceOver is the remarkable new feature that gives iPod shuffle a voice.*
It tells you what song is playing and who's performing it. It can even
tell you
the names of your playlists.
Learn more

So little. And yet so much.

The new iPod shuffle is jaw-droppingly small. Yet there's room for so
much more. With 4GB of storage, it now holds up to 1,000 songs and lets
you enjoy
multiple playlists, too.
Learn more

Watch the Guided Tour

Watch the Guided Tour

Engrave iPod shuffle free.

Engrave iPod shuffle free.

Only the
Apple Online Store
 offers free engraving and free shipping on an iPod. Check out the
engraving gallery for great ideas for any occasion.
Learn more

Come in to check out iPod shuffle.

Visit your favorite
Apple Retail Store
 starting tomorrow to pick up the amazing new iPod shuffle and take it
home.
Find a store

Come in to check out iPod shuffle.

*VoiceOver is available in selected languages.

Song capacity is based on 4 minutes per song and 128-Kbps AAC encoding;
in 256-Kbps AAC format, song capacity is up to 500 songs; actual capacity
varies
by encoding method and bit rate.

1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.

Messages engraved on iPod classic and iPod touch are limited to two
lines, 27 characters each; on iPod nano, two lines, 23 characters each;
on iPod shuffle
(2nd generation), one line, 38 characters; on iPod shuffle (3rd
generation), two lines, 14 characters each.
Free information on Digital Photography. Click Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTDvmPymiyf8IPdRgCtd3meD2tYdyuVNvul6sovixMEEoOfSpqcOZa/