[accesscomp] Multiple e-mails going into one inbox

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 17:50:29 -0400

I just got a new laptop running Windows 7 with Jaws 15 andOutlook. I have
two e-mail accounts, one a Gmail account and one an A T & T account. Right
now, the e-mails from each account go into two separate inboxes. How can I
change the configuration so the e-mails from both accounts go into the same
inbox? Thanks in advance.

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx