[accesscomp] Re: Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:03:31 -0500

If you're looking for an unobtrusive anti virus program that runs in the
background and is totally JAWS accessible, try Microsoft Security
Essentials.
You can download it from the following site by choosing one of the three
links corresponding to your OS (XP 32 bit, Vista/7 32 bit or Vista/7 64 bit)
under the heading "First Look: Microsoft Security Essentials Impresses":

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/09/first-look-microsoft-security-essentials-impresses.ars