[accesscomp] Mexican Greetings

  • From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AccessComputers" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 08:37:52 -0600

Greetings listers! I'm a new member of the AccessComputers list and really
hope to learn lots of tips and tricks from you all as well as maybe share a
few of my own.
Living in a country where technology isn't as readily available because of
the language barrier, I always like to keep abreast of new tips and tricks,
especially since I occasionally publish podcasts on my website
http://imagina.byethost9.com
in which I attempt to explain the use of technology to spanish blind
computer users. So go ahead and come in! I'm sure (even more if you know
spanish) will always get something new out of the site.
So again thanks for letting me in the list and hope to learn from you all.
Gerardo