[accesscomp] Re: Mazola Firefox

  • From: "Pat Hart" <pat.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:49:50 -0600

Thanks, Gene, I have the old version on my desktop and did see some keystroke commands and did see the 3 version of Firefox.. Some websites do better with firefox than with I.E. so thought I would try it, so will go to your presentation and check it out, thanks so much for your help.. Pat ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>