[accesscomp] Re: JAWS and Microsoft Word

  • From: "David Whitehead" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:22:59 -0400

Hello Marcus;

give these steps a try;

I'm assuming your using MSOffice 2003? and not, Office2007?

1, open MSWord.

2, press insert+v=adjust jaws options.

3, now press the letter S until you hear, "smart/tags".

if the indication is, on, press spacebar to turn off.

now, tab ok.

this should work for you.

s.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxx>