[accesscomp] Re: Internet Explorer 8.0

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:22:37 -0500

In their defense I'll just mention it's not easy to go back an fix older
versions of a product after development for that version has stopped.
Internet Explorer 8 wasn't officially released until JAWS 10 came out, and
there have been several patches to JAWS and Magic released in the last year
to resolve various issues.