[accesscomp] Installing Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:30:55 -0500

I am thinking of going with MSE from Microsoft. I was looking through
instructions and it said to not only uninstall other antivirus programs, but
all spyware protection programs as well. I like the spyware programs I
currently have installed on my computer. I will uninstall AVG, of course, but
is it necessary to also uninstall SuperAntiSpyware? Please let me know as I
need to install an antivirus program as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for
your help.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000