[accesscomp] I totally misjudged twitter

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:06:48 -0800

Hi, so I bad mouthed twitter a lot.  I think I was wrong.:)  I set up an
account and it's surprisingly usable.  There's a blind friendly client as well
that integrates twitter right in to your windows keyboard commands.  I use this
with a netbook and it's a pretty good combination.  Having a netbook makes it
work though since it's so fast to start and easy to have available.  Anyway, I
was a little to hasty with my criticism go check it out.:)