[accesscomp] I spoke too soon (was Would you believe it's working now?)

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:40:11 -0600

I forgot that iTunes was already loaded when I inserted that CD.
Interestingly, I got the dialog box asking what I wanted to do with this CD
and of course I checked the option to always play it with iTunes. After
closing the product, however, things go back to their undesirable state.
Back to square one and would still appreciate any suggestions. Are there any
screen-reader-friendly registry cleaners out there that might be better than
C Cleaner? Thanks.