[accesscomp] Re: Help with learning iTunes.

  • From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:28:12 -0500

And what's your experiences with John Martin's BlindTunes scripts? They're
still in beta but haven't heard too much about them. Any thoughts? Should I
download them and try them out? What do they allow you to do in ITunes?
Gerardo
From: Kerri <shalom75@xxxxxxx>
To:  <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, May 8, 2011 16:29:59

> Also, does it have scripts?

Check out the Techy Tidbits website, a whole new technology ride! at
http://www.techytidbits.info:/
Listen to the brand new Techy Tidbits Radio! at
http://radio.techytidbits.info/
Find out about the email lists run by techy tidbits by visiting
http://techytidbits.info/mailman/listinfo/
Listen to the Techy Tidbit reviews on Main Menu on A C B radio at
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org
Call the Techy Tidbits comment line and leave us your feedback at
206-337-4505!