[accesscomp] Re: Fw: yahoo is tracking you

  • From: "Gene Stevens" <guy.stevens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:14:41 -0500

This issue is nothing new and was actually disclosed willingly by Yahoo to all it's subscribers when it was put in place. Also, there is an opt out link near the bottom of the agreement. All you need to do is take the time to look for it. It amazes me how many paranoids there are these days.

Smith & Wesson, the original point and click interface.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>