[accesscomp] Fw: [acb-l] preliminary plan

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:19:57 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Nancy Lynn
To: ACB List
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:28 PM
Subject: [acb-l] preliminary plan

Since there’s so much interest in Toastmasters, I’ve talked to Bob Acosta. On
January 31, 2012, we’ll have a demonstration meeting in one of the rooms at
Accessible World. It will be a small version of what a meeting would look like.
There will be table topics, one speaker, one evaluator and a grammarian as well
as a host, or toastmaster of the day. We’re putting it out far enough in the
future to get past all the holidays and to give me time to work on it. Anyone
wishing to participate, please write me off list at
freespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You don’t even have to have ever been in
toastmasters to do this. Bonnie came to one of my local meetings and took on
being the grammarian for the day. It’s really easy and fun, and we’ll show you
what to do.