[accesscomp] Fw: [Wcb-l] Update from Comcast

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:41:54 -0700

FYI.

From: Kevin Frankeberger
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:46 PM
To: Wcb List
Subject: [Wcb-l] Update from Comcast

Dear friends:

Indeed, Mr. Wlodkowski VP of accessibility at Comcast did respond to my email.
Of course I can't share his email with you in total but....

In short, he apologized, said I should not have received the email bill, that
indeed, install and equipment fees/charges are to be waived and, he has
launched an investigation into why I got the bill.

Hopefully, for all of us his investigation will "fix" what seems to be an
ongoing issue for some of us - it would be so nice not to have to advocate for
what has already been promised. sigh

Best, Kevin with guide dog Tomasso