[accesscomp] Fw: Urgent! file comments for cell phone accessibility with FCC by tomorrow

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adaptive technology information and support." <ati@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:04:40 -0500

I got this off of another list. If we all can do this by tomorrow morning
before I believe 9:30 we should be fine. I already sent mine in.

Hi All;

This is just a quick note with only the most important concise details on
how to send your email comments during this last part of the FCC comment
period which ends tomorrow.

Please do take advantage of this opportunity.

File Comments by email
*Compose a standard email message addressed to either
pam.gregory@xxxxxxx
or
jamal.mazrui@xxxxxxx

*Include the docket number in your subject line:
10-145

*Include your comments either in the text body of your email or as an
attached Microsoft Word 97/2000/2003 or PDF file;

Please follow these instructions as best you can so that your comments will
be heard.

Remember that this is your chance to say what YOU feel is important for the
future of access for all in regard to mobile technologies. Remember, this is
your time to speak. If you don't say it, there's a chance it may not be
said. No comment is silly if it's important to you.

Hopefully we will see many more times when we can share this opportunity
again, but for now, this is the time. Send one simple email and let your
voice be heard!…

Have a lovely day / evening wherever you may be!…

Smiles,

Cara :)---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: New Members 16
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get
the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new
interests.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.
  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.