[accesscomp] Fw: Request technical support recommendations

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pagesplus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:29:46 -0700

    Bob
It would be most appreciative if individuals having issues give us as
much information as they can. If there is something "weird" occurring ,
it would be extremely useful to include screen copies. Connecting
remotely is very time consuming, and I am more than willing to do that,
but it should be the last step in the issue resolution process and not
the first.

You might consider using http://talkingcommunities.com/helpdesk to
submit questions, report possible bugs, ask for new features etc. This
tool has many advantages over using email to do the same plus plus it
includes a number of very good tutorials, many of which are accessible,
that may already have the answer to the issue at hand.

I haven't tested the helpdesk tool for accessibility - any feedback in
this area would be appreciated.

Clyde