[accesscomp] Fw: Please share this with two visually impaired readers

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:28:57 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 4:06 PM
Subject: Please share this with two visually impaired readers

As you may know, Timothy Emmonds and I started a group to share tips for
visually impaired people on how to use the Amazon Kindle for reading.
We want it to be useful to people so we need it to grow.

I am asking two people to send this whole message keeping the subject as
is to two more people they know who might be interested in learning more
about whether the Amazon Kindle would work for them.  Even if a person
getting this note is not fond of Amazon or the Kindle, I hope they will
pass this message on to two people in order to give them the option of
joining and sharing.

All we ask is you send this message to two people.

Here's the point:

Subscribe to the discussion group Visually Impaired Kindle Users Group
list by sending email tovi-kindle-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with
'subscribe' in the Subject field.

Thanks for your help.  Feel free to share on groups too.

Nan Hawthorne
Visually Impaired Kindle users Group