[accesscomp] Fw: Ouch, I just Overtyped , dan's tip for april 8 2013

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 09:41:58 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: dan
To: dan
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 5:35 AM
Subject: Ouch, I just Overtyped , dan's tip for april 8 2013

Ouch, I just Overtyped

Have you ever started typing something, then backed up into your sentence to
add a word?  Usually when you do this the curser pushes the words after the one
you are adding so your new word can be added to the sentence.  But sometimes
the curser starts typing right over the words in your sentence rather than
inserting the new word into your sentence.  This is called overtyping and it's
a feature that can be toggled on and off using the "Insert" button on your
keyboard:

So if you find that words you already have typed are being removed as you type
more.  Press the insert key once and it will change from "type over" to "insert
mode."

Then things are back to normal.

subscribe in the subject.

"Lord Jesus Christ, open the eyes of my heart to recognize your presence with
me and to understand the truth of your saving word. Nourish me with your
life-giving word and with the bread of life."

Psalm 105: 1-9

1 O give thanks to the LORD, call on his name, make known his deeds among the
peoples!
2 Sing to him, sing praises to him, tell of all his wonderful works!
3 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!
4 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his presence continually!
5 Remember the wonderful works that he has done, his miracles, and the
judgments he uttered,
6 O offspring of Abraham his servant, sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!
7 He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth.
8 He is mindful of his covenant for ever, of the word that he commanded, for a
thousand generations,
9 the covenant which he made with Abraham, his sworn promise to Isaac

This message has been scanned by Microsoft Security Essentials