[accesscomp] Fw: MLB web site and iPhone app

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:40:19 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Lainey Feingold
To: Lainey Feingold
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:03 AM
Subject: MLB web site and iPhone app

To those interested in the accessibility of the MLB website, team websites, and
the AtBat application for iPhone:

We will be meeting with MLB next week as part of the Structured Negotiations
accessibility initiative.  If you have experienced issues this season on either
the website or the mobile app for the iPhone that you would like us to share
with MLB, please let us know.  As always, we are interested in experiences both
good and bad.

MLB's efforts on its mobile applications have thus far been focused on the
iPhone.  If you use an Android device or another mobile device other than the
iPhone and would access the AtBat application on that device if it were
accessible, we'd appreciate your letting us know.

Thanks,

Lainey and Linda

Lainey Feingold
Law Office of Lainey Feingold
http://lflegal.com/
510.548.5062
LF@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFLegal

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail
the sender at LF@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete it permanently from your computer
files.  Thank you.