[accesscomp] Re: Fw: Internet Explorer 8 is officially released today

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:23:59 -0800

Well the reason I asked this was this. there is a real player update my computer was crying for. I declined in case this system couldn't take it. I have Jaws ten. I hear Jaws ten will work on it. I have IE 7 I'll read the features on IE 8 and see what it has. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>