[accesscomp] Fw: FREE Low Vision and Blindness Seminar - Win a $1,200 in Prizes

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:14:08 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Freedom Scientific
To: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:31 PM
Subject: FREE Low Vision and Blindness Seminar - Win a $1,200 in Prizes

      Empowering IndependenceT
      Join us in Santa Barbara and Tarzana
      for VISION AWARENESS DAY
      Join us for a free seminar in your community to discover more about
solutions to help those with low vision and blindness regain independence.
We'll focus on available assistive technologies through education and hands-on
demonstration.

      Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and use the
products themselves.

      Who Should Attend?
        a.. Those with vision loss
        b.. Parents and family members
        c.. Occupational therapists
        d.. Instructors and trainers
        e.. Seniors and senior center staff
        f.. Vision support groups
     April 25th, 2013
      10 AM - 12 PM
      Santa Barbara Braille Institute
      2031 De La Vina Street
      Santa Barbara, CA 93101
      Directions by Google

      April 26th, 2013
      10 AM - 2 PM
      Center for the Partially Sighted
      18425 Burbank Blvd.
      Suite 706
      Tarzana, CA 91356
      Directions by Google

      Sponsored By:

      Hosted By:

      All participants entered to win one of these valuable door prizes

      REGISTER TODAY - Space is Limited.
      By Phone: (800) 336-5658
      By Email: seminars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Online: www.FreedomScientific.com/Seminars
      Low Vision Products    Blindness Products    JAWS Home    Find a Dealer
      11800 31st Court North, St. Petersburg, FL 33716-1805, 800-444-4443,
www.freedomscientific.com
      ©2012 Freedom Scientific, Inc. All rights reserved.

      Freedom Scientific adheres to a very strict privacy policy. We will never
sell, share or rent your email address
      or other information. Visit us online to learn more about how we use your
information.

            Forward email

            This email was sent to boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx by
freedomscientificnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

            Freedom Scientific | 11800 31st Court North | St. Petersburg | FL |
33716-1805