[accesscomp] Re: Fw: Dan's Tech Tip of the day

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:28:04 -0600

I am assuming that you have less than 200mb. Is that the case? If it is, That is so little disk space that I'm not surprised you see such a message. You need to either get an external hard drive and move lots of files to that drive or you need to have a larger internal hard drive installed.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "devona able" <djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Accessible world presents Dan's Tech Tips, February 9, 2010
     Accessible World welcomes you to the second program featuring Dan
 Thompson
   of Dan's Tech Tips.
     Our main speaker will be Mr. Mark Carson who is the Midwest Sales
 Director
   of Humanware.
     Mark will speak to us about the Braillenote apex and other Humanware
   products.
     Presenter:
     Mark Carson, Midwest Sales Director, Humanware
     Email:
     mark.carson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Dan Thompson, Group Facilitator
     Email:
     dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx
     Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010
     Time: 6:00 PM PST, 7:00 PM MST, 8:00 PM CST, and 9:00 PM EST
                and elsewhere in the world Wednesday 1:00 GMT
     Approximately 15 minutes prior to the event start time; go to The Pat
   Price Tek Talk Training Room at:
     http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2
     Or, alternatively.
     Select The Pat Price Tek Talk Training Room at:
     www.accessibleworld.org
     Enter your first and last names on the sign-in screen. If you are a
   first-time user of the Talking Communities online conferencing software,
there is a small, safe software program that you need to download and then
   run. A link to the software is available on every entry screen to the
   Accessible World rooms All online interactive programs require no
 password,
   are free of charge, and open to anyone worldwide having an Internet
connection, a computer, speakers, and a sound card. Those with microphones
   can interact audibly with the presenters and others in the virtual
 audience.
   To speak to us, hold down the control key and let up to listen. If a
   microphone is not available, you may text chat with the attendees.
     All Tek Talk events are recorded and archived. If you are unable to
participate live at the above time, then you may download the presentation
   or podcast from the Accessible World Recent Additions at:
     www.accessibleworld.org
Previous Tek Talk programs are available by selecting Tek Talk Archives
 at
   the same website.
Accessible World uses News Wires, like this one, to inform people of the
   topic and times for the many Discussion Groups on Accessible World. The
lists are announce only to keep the traffic to a minimum. You can join the
   Accessible World Announce List, the Tek Talk Announce List or the Sports
   Talk Announce List by completing the form at:
Accessible World also provides a Tek Talk Discussion List. This list is
   intended to give you an opportunity to ask computer related questions,
suggest topics to be used in the weekly Monday training programs, or just
   interact with others interested in using assistive devices to access
   computers. You may sign up for this list by selecting the Tek Talk
   Discussion link on the same page and completing the form.
     Accessible World Contacts:
     Robert Acosta, Chair
     Accessible World
     818-998-0044
     Email:
     boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
     Web:
     www.helpinghands4theblind.org
     Joann Becker, Events Coordinator
     Accessible World
     617-969-1213
     Email:
     joannbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     George Buys, CEO.
     Talking Communities
     Email:
     buys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a
   501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general
 public,
   the disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing
   highly relevant information about new products, services, and training
   opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access
   barriers that adversely affect them.

   19:35:00