[accesscomp] Fw: CEO George Buys on to Bigger and Better Things

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:51:27 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: tc Tech Support
To: techSupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:23 PM
Subject: CEO George Buys on to Bigger and Better Things

Dear Friends of Talking Communities,

It is with deep sorry that I inform you that the Founder and CEO of Talking
Communities, George Buys, passed away this afternoon from complications of
emphysema. An online memorial service will be held at a yet to be disclosed
date.

George was a believer in relationships, but the secret to his relationships was
that he did everything to try and make it unequal. He always tried to end up
with less than the other person. We, at Talking Communities, will try to
continue to live up to the standard that George has set, always making sure our
customers, partners, and friends get more from us than we get from them. And
until we meet again, we wish George success in his new endeavors and know that
those now surrounding him will benefit from the wonderful man he is. He will be
sorely missed.

Regards,

Steven Hoffmann

Talking Communities