[accesscomp] Fw: [Blindad] new blindad list

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:19:54 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shen" <goalball@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "blindad" <blindad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:27 AM
Subject: [Blindad] new blindad list

Hi everyone,
Since this list and the domain will be gone soon, I've taken the
initiative to start a new blindad list.
Perhaps in a few months, when the domain name babel-fish.us goes back
into the pool, someone may be interested in snatching it up for a fee
and reincarnate the old list. But for now, there is a free alternative
and I'd like to invite everyone to join the new list.
The new blindad list is at googlegroups. You can subscribe by sending
a blank email to blindad+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I have chosen to have the list allow anyone to join at the moment to
provide a smooth transition. So as soon as you send the email to join
the list, you will be a member instantly.
I hope to see everyone there soon.
I will be sending this email again shortly to make sure everyone gets it.
\

--
Shen
goalball@xxxxxxxxx